Tuesday, August 30, 2022

REVISED MEETING DATES SEPTEMBER-DECEMBER 2022

THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Due to the change in date for Artoberfest in October from the 8th to the 22nd the meeting date had to be changed since many Wordsmiths participate in this event in Westfield. Also, I had been contacted by a Wordsmith who is available only every other Saturday and every Saturday I had chosen happened to fall on a workday for him. Therefore, I changed the last two meeting dates of the year to make them available to other Wordsmiths who have jobs. I just go by my availability when scheduling meetings, but I do not have to be at any particular meeting in order for the meeting to take place as five years into our group meetings and familiarity with one another I firmly believe the group members will do well even if I wasn't present. Kelly can run a meeting also if I'm unable to attend.

These are the REVISED MEETING DATES for the remainder of 2022:

September 10th

October 1st

November 12th

December 10th

I thank Becky Blackburn, our contact at the Westfield Athenaeum for her quick response to my email and how swiftly she revised the schedule on her end to make the revisions happen. She is amazing.

See you on September 10th at 2PM in the Committee Room for our next meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment