Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Hint of Autumn in the Air

The word on the street in Westfield is that there will be another Pumpkinfest event this October. This event was huge and amazingly well attended last fall and provided artists and authors an opportunity to meet and greet the public.

Through Artworks of Westfield, artists and authors coat-tailed onto the event and it looks as if we'll be able to do this again. Therefore, authors, I will be info gathering at the board meeting tomorrow evening and will keep you posted over the next few months of developments in the plans for this event. If any Wordsmiths are interested in selling their books at this event kindly let me know. Space was limited to one room in the old town hall last year. I don't know where we'd be this year, but it's never too soon to start thinking about exposure- if you're a self-published author that is vital!

I'll post updates about this upcoming event as details are hashed out, settled and finalized.

1 comment:

  1. I hope to participate this year. I have way less than ten books, but i can get enough talking in for the rest of the year, so I can just be quiet until 2019. I also want the opportunity to dress in my vintage racing suit, and wear my authenitc Whip City Speedway hat, and pin that proclaims ‘i was interviewed at Whip City Speedway..
    Love, geri

    ReplyDelete