Monday, March 19, 2018

New Book

My second book, Rails on the Dark Side, is now finished.  I am surprised, because less than a year go I did not thinkof myselfas a creative writer.  I owe my being able to self-publish two books to ecouragement and assistance by Kelly Buffum and her mom Susan.
I have been fascinated by the writing process.  It is if the books have written themselves and I am merely the typist.  There have been times when the words have flowed through my mind faster than I have been able to type them.  And there have been other times when the words have started flowing at inappropriate times, such as when driving or singing with the chorus I belong to.
There seems to be a sequel perculating in my mind.  I am anxious to see what happens.  Thank you Kelly and Susan for opening this fascinating process to me

No comments:

Post a Comment