Tuesday, April 3, 2018

April Wordsmiths Meeting

The April WhipCity Wordsmiths meeting will be held on Saturday, April 14th at 3PM to whenever at Blue Umbrella Books, 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA. I apologize for not being able to accommodate those who have schedule conflicts this month. Articulture, a day long event, during which 10 Wordsmith Authors will be selling their books, at the Church of Atonement on the corner of Pleasant and Court Streets and meeting & greeting the community is taking place April 21st. This is a busy month!

I've been busy finishing up last minute edits and revisions to The Clockmaker's Son. Melissa Volker designed an awesome cover for then book.! Now I'm working on something totally different for me...so different I'm not sure what to do with it...we'll see where it goes. Am 7 chapters into it...seems to be writing itself...but then again, I have a nasty upper respiratory virus at the moment, so that may be warping my thoughts!

Big thanks to Wayne, who has been keeping my word skills honed razor sharp on a daily basis!

See as many of you as can make it on the fourteenth!

No comments:

Post a Comment