Thursday, December 13, 2018

The Forgotten Christmas Novella is now on my autor blog

When I revamped the three original larger Christmas anthologies, splitting them into three stand alone novellas and four small holiday story anthologies, somehow Christmas at Frothingham's was overlooked. For the past two years it never even occurred to me that this novella was missing from the collection...but watching a movie set in a department store on the Turner Classic Movie channel the other night reminded me that I had written a Christmas story set in a large downtown department story (think Steigers or Forbes & Wallace in Springfield back in the day, or G. Fox in Hartford- where I actually worked as a store detective when not at the stores in Enfield and Holyoke, when I was fresh out of college). Anyway, I found the story, not perfectly edited, but still very readable, on a USB, so...if you'd like to read Christmas at Frothingham's you can do so at susanbuffum.blogspot.com It may take a little while to load. Give yourself some time to read it. In its original form it's 33 8.5x11 pages long!

No comments:

Post a Comment