Thursday, July 27, 2017

Request


  Recently I have working with a friend of mine that I served with in the Army on his first book. Sandy Sessler was kind enough to edit it for him. He was real appreciative of her assistance. \
  I expect the edits to be completed soon. Because of that I am looking for beta readers to give him honest feedback on the story. The story is about how he became a journalist working in Appalachia after getting his degree.
   If you are interested in doing this leave me a comment or contact me at justsomeoldman@gmail.com









4 comments:

  1. I would love to do a first read of this piece Mike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill,
      I will need an email address to send it to. You can send it to justsomeoldman@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. Bill,
      It turns out I had your email after all. I have sent you the story. This is someone I would like to have join the group someday.

      Delete