Thursday, August 9, 2018

Anyone Interested in Running a Workshop or Class for Writers/Authors in 2019?

It's grant writing time.

If anyone is interested in running a workshop or holding a class or other informational/instructional event for writers (connected with WhipCity Wordsmiths with the grant submitted under the Artworks of Westfield umbrella) in 2019 I need to know ASAP so I can get a grant written up and submitted. I need a description of the event and a ballpark budget figure (instructor fee, materials fee, ad/promotional expenses, space use/rental fee, misc.) I would need a description of the event. Also, if your event has a name/title, that would be useful. Last but not least, I need a date for this event and the location. (There are two meeting rooms available in the Westfield library, the Women's Club rents their lower level space, various churches might also rent or loan their halls, and the Italian Club or other organizational clubs also might rent their halls.)

Send me an email at sebuffum415@gmail.com if you want to run a workshop, class, or event for writers/authors. You can gear it toward young authors, teen authors, college-aged authors, or authors of all ages.

Let me know ASAP. I can help you plan an event if you need me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment