Tuesday, August 28, 2018

September Meeting Date Set

I contacted Blue Umbrella Books today and spoke to Joyce, booking the September Wordsmiths meeting. The meeting date is Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 2 Main Street, Westfield, MA from 3PM until 5PM. We'll catch up after taking the summer off.

Assignment: Bring your best piece of advice or writing tip to this meeting. They'll be collected and put on the blog. I'll also list them in a document titled WhipCity Wordsmiths Writing Best Tips and Advice, or something like that, and send it to everyone. If you're unable to attend, email me your bit of advice or tip and I'll see that it's included.

See you on the 15th! I will try to schedule the October meeting for an alternate Saturday so those of you who have scheduling conflicts have an opportunity to join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment