Thursday, November 29, 2018

Four Stars for Talk To Me ...

I read Talk To Me by Sonia Ellis back in early November, just about a full year after I purchased the book from Sonia at the Art & Authors Show in October 2017.

Sorry it took so long Sonia!

Children’s books are not a regular part of my literary repertoire but I like to read everything by local authors. This is a really fun story, targeted at 4th-6th graders, that presents some very adult issues about honestly and integrity to some very young adults. In addition to the social issues, the book introduces science, technology, engineering and math as equally important elements of the story.

My full review is on Goodreads. Wonderful story ... I am mailing the book to one of my Good reads friends to share with her daughter!




    


No comments:

Post a Comment