Sunday, June 18, 2017

Member Profiles

Hello and welcome, everyone.

I just wanted to put out a quick FYI on member profiles. Right now, your profile is coming directly from your application. If you'd like it changed in any way, just let me know (kellybuffumauthor@gmail.com or IM me through facebook).

If you have a website, blog, facebook page, etc, that you'd like linked to your profile, let me know and I'll add it. See Melissa, Lindsay, or Mike's profile for an example of the hyperlinking.

You'll notice that mine and my mom's profiles have writing genres and enjoys reading section. In my head, this seems like a nice idea because 1) we'll get to see what kind of things our fellow members write and 2) we'll have some idea of what we like to read and maybe who might be a good beta reader for our work. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment